Sunday 21 February 2016

Art Journal - Keep taking Chances - by Elisa Ablett

Hi Colour Blast friends,

Elisa here from the design team again with my next blog post. I decided to crack open my new Art Journal and complete a page using the amazing Colour Blast products which can be found here at Colour Blast Australia.

Love how the shimmer and shine from the gorgeous texture pastes, Colour Paste - Royalty and Bling and  Colour Sprays - Royalty, Deep Water, Envy, Bling and Snow White can transform your Creation. Here is the Art Journal page I created using the Colour Sprays as watercolours:


Here are some close up's:
Once I had the basic design down for my page, I chose my colours, stamped and cut pages from an old book for my butterflies, used the Colour Shimmer Sprays as watercolour paints and filled in some spaces with stamps and a second stencil.

Another close up to showcase the gorgeous shine and play on colours that you can achieve.



Well that's it for me today, thank you for popping over to the blog for a look, you can see more of my creations at http://2crazycrafters.blogspot.com.au/
don't forget to leave some love.....



No comments:

Post a Comment