Monday 14 March 2016

Art Journaling with Colour Blast by Wilma Voermans

For todays post I made a Art Journalpage with the Colour Blast products.

I started with a 8x11 watercolor paper.
My journal pages are never made in a actual journal or book.
I dont want to spend my beautiful products on a book that nobody ever will see.
I miss the real journal spirit because of that.

But since I had the idea to use journal pages to spice up my projectlife the fun is back.

On this page I used these colors:

I started with the sprays to get some soft color in the background.
Great benefit of the Colour Blast sprays : they dont clogg ! 

Than made layers of paste over and under my thread.

The chipboard is embossed with the beautiful gold color (bling) .
Only one time, because I did not want a thick solid layer.

I had some real fun making this page and I think these three colors make a great combination.

See you in two weeks for my next post.
Untill than have fun creating .
x Wilma x












2 comments:

  1. Isn't it awesome Heather - loving the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete