Tuesday 8 March 2016

Believe - An Art Journal Page by Krisy Podolak

Hi Colour Blast Lovelies,

It's my turn to share today and I have another Art Journal Page for you.  It's a heavy mixed media page using all the Colour Blast Products in the colour Tangareen Dream.  Yes, I use the Colour Paste, Shimmer Spray and the embossing powder on one layout and it is very Tangerine.  I think it looks fantastic and I am going to use the same techniques on a scrapbooking page in near future so keep an eye out for that one.

So without further ado here is my page for today....

I've used the Colour Paste as a watercolour as well as a texture paste.  It's pretty amazing how a little bit of added water can give you a whole new medium to work with and it matches perfectly!

I've added a bit of extra texture too using plain white texture paste, I added a bit of Shimmer Spray to take away the starkness of the white and to tie it back to the orange theme of the page.  While it was still wet I added some tiny orange beads too.


The chipboard fairy is from Whichcraft and I just coloured it twice with embossing powder to give it a nice smooth finish.  To the wings I added an extra layer of embossing powder but this time in BLING.


I have also put together a process video so make sure you head over to YouTube and check out my Popleopod channel.

Thanks for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment