Thursday 24 March 2016

You Rock - by Suzy Loudon

Hi, I'm back once again with another page I created using the fabulous Colour Blast products.




Here's a brief run down on how I created my page if you'd like to find out more.


Firstly I prepared my brown paper with some stamping and shading with a brown stamp pad. I then covered my paper with Mod Podge Matte Sealer as I wanted my sprays to sit on the page rather than soak in.

I then used Colour Blast's Snow White through a stencil.

I stuck down some strips of patterned paper and some Resist Paper (I didn't worry about the centre as it would get covered with the photo)

Using a Dropper/Pipette I added Colour Sprays to my background. I used the dropper so I could be more precise rather than spraying. I allowed the sprays to dry naturally rather than using a heat gun (yes the waiting nearly killed me!) The Colour Blast spray colours I used today are Bling, Leather and Envy. I also touched up with extra spray later once I had my page more assembled in a few spots I thought needed more.


The flowers I sprayed using the same spray colours.

I used Leather Embossing Powder (2 coats) straight onto my title "You Rock". 
(The colour is so nice it didn't need any under inking/painting)

My chipboard Wow got a blast of Bling Embossing Powder.

On my heart chipboard I first coated it with a light layer of white gesso. I then used my dropper 
to give colour using my sprays once again.

I added a few extra touches. Sanded and mounted up my photos. And it's all done.

Hope I have inspired you to create. 
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment