Tuesday 12 April 2016

Its the people who make it Wonderful-By Lisa Oxley

Howdy Colour Lovers, Lisa Here with a blog update .
Today I am sharing a layout created in two parts , 
So unfortunately I can't really share with you visually the process of Acrylic paints, stencils and house paint .
Typically I never create a layout for a photo, I just create backgrounds and see which one works for my photo.This is one of those backgrounds.
After the first acrylic background process,
 I have used Deep Water Colour Paste and a Moroccan stencil pattern, to add texture to the layout.
After ample drying time, I have added extra detail with stamps and posca doodling.
For my Embellishment Details I have used Colour Blast colour shine in Bliss and Apple of my Eye on a piece of Muslin to place behind my matted photo..
 I painted a few pieces of Moroccan WOW chipboard pieces with Dylusions paints,which helps support the Colour Blast Embossing Powders richness and I used a heat tool to fix the powder,
  I used "Royalty", "Fire Engine" and "Deep Water" on these WOW chippy pieces.
Here's My finished piece, A celebration of Friendship and Connection.
A photo from a retreat last year, very close to home,
possibly one of my top 3 venues to enjoy a super relaxing creative weekend of arty fun.
Thanks for Dropping by the Colour Blast blog.
I will see you again by the end of the month with some new Colourful Colour Blast magic to share.


1 comment:

  1. It certainly is the people! Love your page, love that venue too, and so looking forward to going again in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete