Tuesday 26 April 2016

Two for One

 Howdy Blogger Hoppers,Lisa here with a blog update .
Today I'm sharing 2 pieces.One a simple layout,one a piece I've shared elsewhere but ,its so full of gorgeous lush Colour Blast goodness I just had to share.
This simple background has been created using Colour Blast Texture paste in
 "Envy" and "Apple of my Eye".
Some stamping and doodling to add a few extra details and interest to the background.
Matting the photo with black cardstock,tissue paper,muslin spritzed with Deep Water and Apple of my Eye Colour Blast Shimmer spray add to the basic design layout.
To finish, a little Title work and basic where ,when, who, complete this piece.
This piece was a challenge I completed recently,if you'd like to full how -to go here.
Basically I used the AMMMMMMMazing 
Colour Blast colour paste in combination with a fabulous mandala style CWS stencil, 
to create this groovy Dream Catcher.
Lots of Drippy house paint in lovely bright colours,my signature WOW feather stencil and some stamps,blooms,and font finish this fun cool challenge 
Thanks For Dropping By , See You Next Month. :) 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so gorgeous. I love your bright colourful creations 💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are so gorgeous. I love your bright colourful creations 💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fantastic. always enjoy looking at your creations.

    ReplyDelete