Wednesday 4 May 2016

"Live Out Loud" by Michelle Logan


A big scrappy Hello to everyone! 
It's Michelle back with a LO and a small step by step for you all. 
First here is the Beachy LO (yes another one!!! Sorry but that is our happy place, as you can see on my little fella's face.):



And now here is my process, (apologies in advance for the poor pics, I tend to create at night so shadows are an issue when I try to get the process shots, so just try to imagine the real colour LOL)

First I coated my page with a layer of clear Gesso. Once dry I randomly stamped about the page with Archival ink and a background stamp. A tip for random stamping....I never use a block as I do not want a perfect image. Tip 2 always use Archival or Stazon ink so it will not react with any wet mediums you put on top.

I taped up a stencil because I only wanted to use parts of it, I then spread a couple of pastes through the stencil. 

  

Once the paste was dry I splashed some Shimmer sprays around to create the rest of my background. The colours I used are Bling, Steel and Deep Water.



   
While the background is drying, I embossed my chippies. The panel is embossed with a combination of Bling and Deep Water and the hash words are embossed with Bling.


I then worked on layering my paper scraps under my photo, stamped a sentiment, and embellished with a few enamel dots, and my page was complete! 

 

Here are a few close ups of the finished page:





 

 

I hope you have been Inspired! 

The Colour Blast Products and colours I used are:
Colour Pastes: Steel, Snow White & Bling
Shimmer Sprays: Bling, Steel & Deep Water
Embossing Powder: Deep Water & Bling
You can find all the Colour Blast Products right here!

Thanks for joining me here today!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment