Tuesday 10 May 2016

So Very Grateful - By Lisa Oxley

Howdy Bloggers, Lisa Here with a Colour Blast update .
Today, I have a quick layout to share with you.
I love this Moroccan stencil,oh those classic patterns that NEVER date, how I swoon over thee.
So I took 2 Dylusions paints, oh I love the new cherry pie colour, and roughly spread it onto the page with a palette knife then using a wet one I smeared the paint across the page,through the stencil.
I also added a little white paint on top of the to add a little contrast.
Colour Blast time, Bling Colour Blast Coloured Paste in combo with this fab flower stencil.
3 elements of course, design principles and all that :)

I also spritzed some muslin with some shimmery colour blast shimmer spray 

 A layout for me isn't complete without scribble, stamping and drippy house paint.


 To complete this layout, a little music tissue paper and spritzed muslin, washi tape, a transparency film strip, blossoms, and me and my big ideas chippy pieces .


Thanks for dropping by, See you later in the month 

2 comments: