Thursday 16 June 2016

Canvas from the Paperific Expo in Brisbane by Lynn Good

Hi everyone, for those that were not able to make it to Brisbane for the expo I have two canvases that I made.  The first one was for the display.  I wish in hindsight that I had taken step by step photos for this but has they say - "hindsight is a wonderful thing!" I will in the near future re-create a similar one and post the steps on here.


Some close ups:






I also created this little canvas to show an example of two of the products- the embossing powder and the pastes.




I started by painting the canvas with black gesso.  I have then used the Colour Blast and Powder containers to draw circles on the canvas with pencil.   I then coloured them in using the Shimmer Pastes - Sunshine and Royalty.  I have applied the heat gun so they would bubble and give a rough effect.  I have outlined the circles with Black Neo II Watercolour crayons.I used the Colour Paste - Snow White and a Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil to over the top.  This I left to dry naturally.


I embossed the title from Whichcraft do you do with a combination of Royalty and Charocal Grey.


I embossed the dragon with Charcoal Grey and Snow White Powders and the chipboard offcuts with Bling.




I hope that you have enjoyed my "Chinese New Year"inspired canvas.

Til next time Happy Crafting :)




No comments:

Post a Comment