Thursday 23 June 2016

Time by Suzy Loudon


Hi everyone. Today I'm back to share another 'boy' page.
Hope it gets your creative juices flowing as we move closer to the weekend.



To begin my page I embossed my black card using Dusty Charcoal Embossing Powder.

I then used Leather Paste through a stencil.
I also added a few clocks with Dusty Charcoal Paste (forgot photo)

Once my paste was dry I placed strips of paper (Tim Holtz collection) behind my photo.

Time for my chipboards.
The leafs I double embossed with Leather then added a touch of colour with a sprinkle of Envy. Heated it so it was all soft then pressed them into a rubber stamp for that great dimensional texture.
I did the same with the chevrons but sprinkled both Envy and Dusty Charcoal on the top.

I used Leather Embossing Powder on my title.

I used Leather & Envy Colour Shimmer Spray all over (although very hard to see in photos), and also finished it off with Envy splotches (undoing the spray bottle & tapping)


Thanks for looking. To see the full range of Colour Blast products follow the Link to the website.
See you next time, 
Suzy


1 comment: