Friday 26 August 2016

Delight Layout With Anita Bownds

Hi everyone,
Anita here with my second post for this month 
With this layout I wanted to use some of the Colour Shimmer Sprays with the Colour Paste 
using purple and yellow colour tones and a touch of pink
I started with a simple design idea in mind going across the page



Starting with the Colour Paste in Royalty and Sunshine with a stencil
Picking random spots down across the page


Here is my process video 


I hope you enjoyed my video 
I really how sublime the the Sunshine Colour Shimmer Spray giving it that beautiful 
Light yellow tone across the page



With the brighter tone of the Sunshine Colour Paste 
It looks amazing in real life.
I also used some of the butterflies leftover from my last layout that I embossed
with the Sunshine Colour Embossing Powder 
And that added touch of pink on the chipboard heart corner 
using the lovely Rose Petal Colour Embossing Powder for that extra touch of colour 



My photo was the inspiration for the colours
A beautiful vine growing in our garden 




And I thought I would share how I made my flowers shimmer 
and here is a little flower tutorial using the Colour Mica Powders



Here are the Colour Blast Products I've used
Thanks for checking out my post today I hope I've inspired you with my layout.
To give the awesome colour blast products a go!!


Happy crafting..xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post Anita - love the combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, your work is always amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete