Wednesday 3 August 2016

Love and peace by Tina Connolly


Hi everyone, I've been playing with another art journal page, but remember these techniques could be used on a card or layout just as easily.

I prepared my page using gesso and allowed to dry, then used Colour Spays and Shimmer Mist Sprays to created background colour and patterns.
Draw a large heart and paint outside it with opaque paints (yes, you cover some of your work!)  I used Fire Engine and Bling Colour Paste through a stencil to add patterns.
Mix various Colour Shimmer Dusts with gel medium or texture pastes and use through other stencils.
Keep adding patterns and textures, have fun!


I added Snow White Colour Paste through a bubble stencil, and drew some accents with a white journal pen.


The completed page and some close ups.  (Wish I could capture the sparkle in photos.) 




Thank for visiting,
happy scrapping,
Tina




1 comment: