Good morning Colour Blast fans!
I'm excited to share a really simple, yet eye-catching layout today! Here it is:
Here are the steps I took to create this page:
1. I gesso'd the smooth white cardstock background.
2. I picked some simple circle stamps and got my Staz On ink ready.
3. I stamped the circles of different sizes in a pattern across the background. I started with the larger circles and finished with smaller ones, until it looked balanced.
4. Then, I picked some Colour Blast products which matched the colours in the photo. I ended up with these three products and colours:
Colour Spray - in Saffron,
5. I sprayed a few squirts of water in a circle, then tapped a few sprinkles of Colour Shimmer dust, and mixed the colour in the circle. I dried each circle fully before doing the next.
6. To colour the circles using the Colour Spray, I simple unscrewed the lid and painted the circle.
I also splattered and splashed some of the colours onto the background during this stage.
7. Once everything was dry, I added another layer of Colour Blast, this time some Colour Paste - in Sunshine (my favourite colour I think!)
Here is a close up of the background finished.
8. Then I started collecting fabrics, paper and embellishments to finish the page.
And here is the final page and some close ups.
Thanks for looking today. Amanda