Wednesday 9 November 2016

Beautiful by Tina Connolly

Hi everyone, Tina here with a layout using lots of different Colour Blast products.... Had lots of fun creating this!   


I used texture paste through a stencil and allowed to dry.  


Then sprinkled complimentary Colour Shimmer Dusts, I used Peacock, Passion, Cobalt, Lollipop and Duke


Next I spritzed the page with water.

And moved the colour around the page

Look at that gorgeous sparkle!


 Paint parts of the chipboard white, so the colour is brighter when heat embossing. 


Heat emboss with various colours to create the illusion of shadow. I  used Colour Embossing Powder in Snow White, Just Blue and Singin' the Blues



 To change the metal embellishments to match the project I rubbed Deep Water and Leather Colour Paste over them.


Flowers were coloured using Deep Water Colour Shimmer Sprays.



Diecuts were heat embossed with Colour Embossing Powder to add some beautiful shimmer. For the title I used Just Blue and Snow White for the leaves.


And for the Butterfly I used a combination of Lovely Lilac and Lipstick

And heres the end result


Thanks for visiting our blog. Hope you find time to get creative today!
Happy scrapping,
Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment