Wednesday 21 December 2016

You've been framed! by Tina Connolly

At this time of the year it can sometimes be hard to find or make masculine gifts.  I created this frame with  the intention to use with some camping or Four Wheel driving photos. 


First sand the frame and work out where you want your embellishments. 



Next I applied Stormy Weather  Colour Paste through a number of stencils onto my upcycled frame.



I stamped both into the paste while still wet,  and also stamped with the paste to create a relief effect.  I love the contrast of the script with the other grungy elements.


Colour embellishments using a variety of Colour Pastes, I used Deep Water, Tangerine Dream, Fire Engine, and Bling.  Attach embellishments using strong glue or gel medium.  Using lighter coloured pastes on the raised areas with create an illusion of more depth.



Smear Just Blue and Deep Water Colour pastes to highlight various areas.  


Spray Deep Water and Just Blue  Colour Shimmer Spray onto some of the stencilled areas. 




I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful Christmas, filled with love and laughter.
Happy scrapping,
Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment