Monday 9 January 2017

ATC 'S by Anguree

Hello there everyone

I hope you are enjoying the holidays season and have plenty of time to relax and create.
Today I am sharing a couple of ATC's with you I made using the Colour Paste and Colour Shimmer Dusts.


I created a background using the Stormy Weather Colour Paste through a chevron stencil. Once this was dry I randomly stamped it and cut little ATC regtangles measuring about 2.25 x 2.75 inches. Next I matted them on black cardstock.

The next step was to add some texture.


I chose only little pieces of chipboard to embellish my ATC'S and decided to colour them using Candy Colour Shimmer Dust which I mixed with water and brushed on like a water colour.


Next I chose some chipboard words and embossed them with Steel Colour Embossing Powder.


Once this was done I simply adhered everything and added my final embellishments.

Please join us again for more inspiration by my fellow design team members.

Till next time have fun




No comments:

Post a Comment