Friday 27 January 2017

MR Kitty Layout and Process Video with Anita Bownds


Hi there,
Anita here with you today sharing my layout and process video my last project for Colour Blast 
I've had a blast playing with the products 



So, today I'm sharing some fun with misting with stencils


I've combined 2 stencils the first one is text and the other stars.
I sprayed the first stencils with Rainforest Colour Spray and let dry
Then I sprayed the star stencil with  Bling Colour Shimmer Spray
To match my Colours of my patterned paper 

Here is my. Process video of how I created my layout 






I used Colour Embossing Powder in  Bling to emboss a butterfly stamp 



I also used the  Envy Colour Embossing Powder to emboss a flower stamp to go under my flowers 



Under both flowers I added the embossed flowers 



I hope I've inspired you to today 
A big thanks to Tenisha for having me on the team 

Happy crafting xx


                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment