Thursday 23 February 2017

Cute by Suzy Loudon

Hi everyone. I'm back again to share a page that I've done as part of an album I have put together as a gift.


I've used the 7 Dots Cotton Candy collection which compliment my Colour Blast colours beautifully. To begin my page I trimmed off a bit on 2 sides, then tore the edges before sticking it onto another.


I gave the inside a quick light paint using Colour Blast White Heavy Gesso.


Using Colour Paste in Tangareen Dream I spread it through a stencil.


I squeezed out some Glossy Accents then mixed in some Colour Mica Powder in Cool Mint. After it was mixed through thoroughly i spread it over my chipboard and left to dry.


I mixed a tiny amount of Colour Shimmer Dust in Amber with water into a small spray bottle. I sprayed my flowers with this. I then mixed up a little bit more in my paint pallet. This time I used more dust to make the colour more vibrant as I used it on the tips of my flowers to add depth.


I sprayed some more flowers using Colour Shimmer Sprays in Tangereen Dream and Envy.


I activated some more Colour Shimmer Dust with water, this time in Midnight. I painted my chipboard flourish, adding a second coat but not completely covering the chipboard.


I stamped a butterfly stamp with a Versamark ink pad. Using a stipple brush I dabbed on some Colour Mica Powder in Cool Mint, brushing off the excess with a soft brush.


I added more butterflies around my page.


To finish off I stuck everything down then covered my photos and splattered some Colour Shimmer Spray in Tangareen Dream & Envy around my page.


And I was done. Unfortunately it's hard to see the gorgeous shimmer that Colour Blast products have but here's a couple of close-ups.



Thanks for looking. 
See you next time,
Suzy




No comments:

Post a Comment