Sunday 9 April 2017

Caught in the Act by Farrel Tailor

Hello Everyone, I'm back today to show you a boy layout I created using the ever so delicious shimmer sprays, embossing powders and pastes.

So let's get to it - Here is my layout of my youngest eating frozen corn.



I started by using a stencil on my black cardstock and spraying with Snow White Colour Shimmer Spray. I then reversed the stencil and used it as a stamp.


 Once it was dry I then used Sunshine and Singin the Blues Colour Pastes  through another stencil.


I then covered my chipboard with White Heavy Gesso and gave it a quick dry with my heat gun. I stamped it with versamark and used Sunshine Colour Embossing Powder  on one part of the chipboard and Singin the Blues on the other.



I then covered another pieces of chipboard with my black archival Ink and while it was still wet I covered with Steel Colour Embossing Powder and heat set it. Using the black underneath changed the outcome of the powder which is what I wanted.


Last of all I spritzed the chipboard with Snow White  Colour Shimmer Spray .

And there you have it, a very quick but effective layout. Here are some close ups.



Thanks for dropping by and until next time - Happy Scrappin!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment