Friday 21 April 2017

Live Today in all Caps by Fiona Hughes

Hi everyone it's me again , here today to share another layout featuring more of my favourite Colour Blast goodies.
This layout is a simple one.


 I chose kraft cardstock today, and taking a pretty mandalla style stencil and 4 of the Colour Pastes in-


I used a palette knife toward the pastes through the stencil side by side. I was not careful with the application so it is somewhat incomplete looking & messy, as is my style.


I allowed this to dry naturally. While that was happening I pulled out some white paper flowers and the Colour Shimmer Spray- Bling, and sprayed them generously then set them aside to dry also.



Next, it was time to think about my title. I chose a wood veneer piece, I'd been hoarding and decided to heat emboss it in gold to match the background and flowers. I used the Colour Embossing powder- Bling, to achieve a beautiful shiny Title piece.


Now everything was dry, all I needed to do was to assemble
this simple page. I used some gold spotted vellum to mat my selfie pic and then formed a cluster to the left bottom corner with the flowers and a flair button, cork heart and resin feather, also a piece of gold thread.



To finish off the page I chose the Colour Shimmer Sprays in- Leather, Bling, Stormy Weather & Snow White, to splatter randomly around the page.


I hope you like this page as much as I do. Thanks for taking the time to look.
Have a great day, until next time.

Cheers, Fi.



No comments:

Post a Comment