Saturday 29 April 2017

Though she be but little... by Ree Peace


Hey Guys!!
I have been making the most of school holidays and new colours...talk about a fun mess!

In true Ree style, I gathered my goodies and this time these were based on the colours in my daughter's dress; Apple of my Eye, Sunshine, Paris and Rose Petal worked together perfectly!

I used a mix of Shimmer Spray, Shimmer Dust and Colour Paste =)


Using Stazon, I stamped randomly over some heavy weight cardstock...


Then using Colour Shimmer Spray in Rose Petal I misted and 'ran' the excess up, down and across the page...finishing with some splatters.


Next, I prepped some 
Paris Colour Shimmer Dust with some water in my paint palette.
A little goes a long way!


This was used for extra splatterings by dipping and tapping a dry paintbrush.


Look at that shine!
 ^^^^
And at this yumminess!!!
^^^^^


Using Sunshine and Apple of my Eye Colour Pastes through two different stencils I gained texture and depth on the background.


With the addition of enamel dots and stars the background was complete (this is where covering up such cool work can be hard!)


My finished LO is loved by my daughter... she is seriously cute in this pic taken many moons ago!



I hope you have found some inspiration and feel compelled to get messy!
Stay safe, Ree =)








No comments:

Post a Comment