Saturday 13 May 2017

Cleo by Ree Peace


I started this LO a little differently to most of my others; this was all about trying out two new products and seeing where the background took me.

Starting with white cardstock I dragged a dry sponge laden with Black Heavy Gesso and smeared it from left to right, right to left, and left to right again.



Once dry, I pushed Bling  Colour Paste through a Damask Stencil, this looked so elegant and didn't feel I needed to go any further with the background...keeping it super simple!





Next, it was all about finding the perfect photo and embellies....
meet 'CLEO'


Mixed media as a scrapbook page is really all about necessity, it doesn't need to be full of layers and messy busy...strip it back and it is about simply gaining a personalised background.

Hope you enjoyed seeing two fabulous products coming together in a simple way!

Let me know what you think =)

Ree


No comments:

Post a Comment