Friday 19 May 2017

Simply Me by Fiona Hughes

Hi crafters! Another Selfie picture today, Ha Ha.



Again using watercolour paper,  I mounted on cardstock for added stiffness.
I chose 2 of the Colour Shimmer Sprays- Sunshine & Tangareen Dream. First I spritzed water in a horizontal section across the middle of the page and then  sprayed the Shimmer sprays over that. I used a paintbrush to "watercolour" the wet area.


I dried this with the heat tool.
I then took a stencil and 2 of the Colour Pastes- Bling & Snow White and smooshed the pastes through it again in a random way.





This too, I dried with the heat tool.
I then heat embossed my title using the Colour Embossing Powder- Bling.





To finish off I layer up a doily, a die cut, some tags, flowers and a flair button.. adhere all these elements and I'm done.
I hope you like the finished product.


Have an awesome day, happy creating.
Cheers, Fi.


No comments:

Post a Comment