Tuesday 8 August 2017

"Hello Handsome" by Rachel Dutko

Hi Colour Blasters!

Rachel back with you today, 
with my layout "Hello Handsome"


So here is how I created my layout-

I covered a piece of patterned paper with White Heavy Gesso
leaving a border of the paper. 



Next I sprinkled some Lush Colour Shimmer Dust 
and sprayed with water to spread the colour around. 
I soaked up the excess water with paper towel 
then set aside to dry.


Once my Colour Shimmer Dust layer was dry it was on to some 
Colour Pastes in Apple Of My Eye and Sunshine through two different stencils.


Once again I left this layer to dry naturally, then I added some stamping 
and some splatters of Rainforest Colour Spray. 

So that's the background done, now I can add my 
paper layers, embellishments and the photo of course.



Some close ups-
 Check out that shimmer!



Thanks for looking
Rachel x x

No comments:

Post a Comment