Thursday 7 September 2017

Chase Your Dreams by Suzy Loudon

Hello to all you lovely people out there. Hope you are all having a great day. Today I'm sharing a page I did of my future jet-setting daughter. To be honest I'm not overly fussed on the page...but we all have pages like that, so I'm making myself still share it.


To begin my layout I used Colour Paste in Steel, Stormy Weather & Dusty Charcoal. I spread the paste through my stencil at the same time blending the colours. (I made my own stencil by printing out the skylines of 3 of the many places my daughter wants to go...NY, Disneyland & Paris. Then traced the outlines onto acetate & then cut them out with my blade).


I then used Bling Colour Paste for a few windows on my buildings  and some Snow White Colour Paste through a star/spot stencil.



I gave my page a spray with Bling Shimmer Spray. In hindsight I should've done that first as I had to dab it off my paste with a baby wipe.


Using Deep Water Colour Embossing Powder I gave my chipboard two coats.


Using a small applicator I dabbed small amounts of embossing liquid onto small areas of letters to highlight, then embossed with Snow White Embossing Powder.


Some more Bling Colour Paste through another stencil.


I added some paper to back my photos, a few die cuts and I was done.

I tried to capture the shimmer but it is so hard in photographs.




Thanks for looking.
See you next time.

xx Suzy



No comments:

Post a Comment