Tuesday 26 September 2017

"Cheeky" Scrapbook Layout + process video with Louise Turner

Hi Scrap Friends

Louise  with you today.

I'd like to share a bright, fun layout with you ... "Cheeky"



During a recent craft room clean out, I discovered these Project Life cards.

I instantly wanted to colour them with the resist technique, so I thought I'd share that with you today.

I chose three Colour Sprays ...

Sunset , Saffron & Rainforest
and sprayed onto the cards - using a paper towel to blot off the excess.



I chose 12x12 white cardstock and a stencil.




The idea was to use the

Sunshine Colour Paste
to create a border around the central circle.



I created a cluster for my photo using the sprayed PL card,

hand stitched around the large circle of paper but felt my background needed something else.



So I mixed some

 White heavy gesso
with water and added some messy splatters to the background.



A title, some wood pieces and stickers are the finishing touches of this page.







Here is the finished page.



I've also created a process video for this layout if you'd like to watch the creative process.



Thanks for visiting.
Happy Scrapping





No comments:

Post a Comment