Monday 1 January 2018

"fun" by Mal

Hi all, 
Mal here with this month's challenge....drum roll...



The challenge this month is 

So I started with my black background, gessoed the areas I was going to use with some Heavy White Gesso. 


Then thought as the cardstock is dark I have to have some bright colours on my background, so chose some Colour Pastes in Sunshine, Deep Water and Singin the Blues  and smeared some pastes in different areas.



Next I sprayed a raw wood veneer title with Colour Spray in Carribean and some chipboard stars with Sunshine Colour Shimmer Spray and Carribean Colour Spray.



 After drying, I assembled it all, stapled it down and I'm done.





Challenge Done!

So what an awesome challenge hey...great sketch hey.
Hope to see heaps of your entries this month.

Happy Scrapping.....Malxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment