Tuesday 20 February 2018

"Twilight Soccer" by Rachel Dutko

Hi everyone

I'm back today with a 12x12 layout to share.


And here's the steps I took to create my layout- 

Firstly, I applied Black Heavy Gesso through a stencil.



Once it was dry I sprayed the stencilled area with Tangareen Dream Colour Shimmer Spray, and added some splatters with the straw of the nozzle.  


I then decided I wanted a bit more punch of colour on my background, so I added some water-activated Amber Colour Shimmer Dust with a paintbrush.  



Next, I wanted to add some string to my page, so to get the right colours I was after I mixed some Midnight and Amber Colour Shimmer Dusts with water in separate containers then dipped the string until it was fully covered.


I allowed the string plenty of drying time, 
before adding it to my page.



I then added my photo and embellishments. 
I added some Black Heavy Gesso as a 
rough border around my photo.

 
Thanks for looking

Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment