Saturday 31 March 2018

"Summer View", by Amanda H

Hi all!

It is the end of March ... and today I am scrapbooking a summer page... hopefully it will stay warm like summer for a little while longer!

Here is a sneak peek of the page, before I show you the steps I took to create it.
First I collected my supplies and used washi tape to stick a 12x12 stencil to a sheet of white cardstock.
Firstly I painted pink dots through the stencil using Colour Artist Ink - in Slipper.
Then I did the same with Colour Artist Ink in Mermaid.
Then I dipped some muslin fabric into some Black Heavy Gesso...
And dabbed the gesso through the stencil. It was a little messy, but that's okay.
Next, I used a paint pen to draw some circles through the stencil. Then I lifted off the stencil.
I painted around the border of the page with Colour Artist Ink - in Slipper.
And I added some black stamping, using a speckled stamp ...
And some word stamps.
Lastly, I splattered with some Colour Shimmer Cube in Envy.
And here is my completed page! Bright and summery, and perfect for the pool photo.

Thanks for looking today,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment