Thursday 19 April 2018

Snapchat Cutie by Suzy Loudon

A big hi to you all. I'm back to share another layout I created with the amazing Colour Blast products. I hadn't really used the Navy Colour Shimmer Dust until just a few weeks ago...now it's one of my favourites. Love the colour & the different shades & depth it produces depending on how much you use.


To begin my layout I used some of my home made white texture paste & spread it through a stencil & left it to dry.


I activated some Navy Colour Shimmer Dust with water. Using a pipette I dropped some around my page then sprayed with my water spray bottle. I found it wasn't dark enough so I added a lot more Navy Colour Shimmer Dust to my mix. Using my pipette again I added more onto my page in certain areas. But after drying I noticed I hadn't allowed enough time for the dust to fully activate so it left dark blue speckles which I actually really liked (you can see it better in the close ups)


I layered my photo with papers & cardboard at altering heights.


I activated some more Navy Colour Shimmer Dust in a spray bottle then sprayed some white flowers.


I double coated my little chipboard letters with Bling Colour Embossing Powder.


After I stuck down my photo & flowers I covered my photo before giving my page a splatter with watered down Heavy White Gesso.


While my photo was still covered I splattered Bling Colour Shimmer Spray around as well. Just remember to give your Colour Shimmer Sprays a good shake to mix up all the mica powder.


Then I was done. Here's a few close ups. You can see where the Colour Shimmer Dust didn't fully activate before I dried it with the heat gun.




Thanks for stopping by.
See you next time,
Suzy



No comments:

Post a Comment