Thursday 3 May 2018

Friends by Suzy Loudon

Welcome back crafty friends. Today I have a layout to share. Brings back some wonderful fun memories...wish we could go back & do it again.


To begin my layout I tore around the edges of my paper then stuck it down onto pink cardstock.
I then spread some Blush  Colour Paste through a flower stencil & left to dry.


For my chipboard flourishes, I first painted them with Heavy White Gesso before embossing them with Snow White Colour Embossing Powder.


I sprayed Snow White Colour Shimmer Spray all over my page giving it a lovely sparkle. When using your shimmer Sprays don't forget to give them a really good shake to move all the gorgeous mica that has settled onto the bottom. This will also prevent the mica clogging up your spray.


I sprayed some white flowers with Blush Colour Shimmer Spray and Rose Petal Colour Shimmer Spray. I then gave them a light coat with Snow White Colour  Shimmer Spray.


My cheesecloth was sprayed with Envy Shimmer Spray. After spraying I rubbed it through the spray left on my craft mat to pick up all the shimmer.
I cut the cheesecloth up into random small pieces & stuck it in around my embellishment clusters.


I backed my photo onto some paper & clear acetate then arranged my clusters & stuck it all down.
I lightly gave my flowers a dry brush with Heavy White Gesso.


My chipboard letters were generously coated with a green ink pad. While still wet I quickly dipped the into Envy Colour Embossing Powder. After heat setting it while the embossing powder was still wet I re dipped into the powder for another coat.


After covering up my photo I lightly tapped some watered down White Gesso around.


Here are a few close ups.



Here you can really see the wonderful shimmer from the Snow White Shimmer Spray.


Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful day.
xxx Suzy



No comments:

Post a Comment