Tuesday 12 June 2018

"Believe In Your Dreams" by Rachel Dutko

Hi Colour Blasters!!

Rachel back with you today with a 12x12 layout share.


 So let's take a look at how I put this page together.


I primed my page with clear gesso, then for my first layer of colour 
I applied some water-activated Duke Colour Shimmer Dust on my page 
with a paintbrush, adding more water to move the colour around. 
I used some paper towel to soak up the excess water then left it to dry naturally.


My next step was to add some Leather Colour Paste through a D'Lish Scraps stencil. 
I also added some splatters of Bordeaux Colour Artist Ink.


Then it was on to my chipboard. 
I chose some Imaginarium Designs chipboard pieces and coloured them with Leather Colour Paste and Bordeaux Colour Artist Ink to continue my background colours.



For my title I used a Corbett Creations wood veneer piece, which I 
inked then heat-embossed with Lipstick Colour Embossing Powder.




Some close ups of my page-


I added plenty of paper layers and scattered some extra embellishments.


Thanks for looking
Rachel x x





No comments:

Post a Comment