Tuesday 26 June 2018

"Live Laugh Love" by Rachel Dutko

Hi Colour Blasters!

Well it was my birthday a few days ago, so what 
better excuse to share a selfie layout!


I created my layout on black cardstock for the Colour Blast products 
to really shine and shimmer!

For my first background layer I used Colour Shimmer Sprays in Deep Water 
and Singin The Blues through a Stencil Girl stencil.


Once that was dry I added some Punch Colour Paste 
through a script stencil.


The next step was to mix some White Heavy Gesso with some water 
on my messy mat, then add some splatters to my page.


I then coloured some paper flowers and chipboard pieces with Lagoon Colour Spray.


I added my photo, a cluster of embellishments and a die cut title.


Some close ups-






Thanks for looking
Rachel x x


No comments:

Post a Comment