Thursday 12 July 2018

Loving Life by Suzy Loudon

Hello all. I generally use quite a few Colour Blast products on my layouts. But today I've only used four. So even if you only have a few products, you can still create lovely layouts.


To begin my layout I smeared Heavy White Gesso with a palette knife.


Once dry I spread more Heavy White Gesso through a a stencil. I did it really rough & fast not worrying about seepage as I figured it would just add extra texture & you really won't be able to tell. So don't worry if it's not "clean".


Once dry I made up a spray with Navy  Colour Shimmer Dust. I then sprayed some onto my page before adding more sprays of water, spreading the colour around. I dried the area with my heat gun before continuing around the page,


I heat embossed my chipboard with Just Blue Colour  Embossing Powder before twisting a vine around it,


I layered/matted my photo on some patterned papers


After sticking my photo down (& a tag) I covered them before splattering watered down Gesso around.


With the leftover watered down gesso I added some Navy Shimmer Dust stirring it through until fully activated. Then splattering it onto my page.


I grabbed my Just Blue Colour  Shimmer Spray. Gave it a good shake before using the spray nozzle to splatter around.


After all the splatters had dried I thought it needed some more white, so I added another layer of white splatters. Here's what it looked like once it all dried. 


I sprayed some flowers with my Navy Shimmer Dust spray.


Using my finger I dabbed Heavy White Gesso around some words & hearts.


After I had glued down my embellishments -sprayed flowers, the cut out butterflies from the Kaiser Indigo Skies Collection that I was using, as well as cheese cloth & pearls. I then finished off by brushing my butterflies with the Clear Shimmer Brush Marker.


Here are a few close ups.





Thanks for looking.
See you next time
xxx Suzy


No comments:

Post a Comment