Friday 9 November 2018

"Just because...", by Amanda H

Hi all,
Welcome to November and my first page share for the month. I have paired bright red with black this month.
Here is a sneak peek of my page.
Let's look at the steps I took to create this page.
I scrunched up a square of tissue paper

and glued it to my sheet of patterned paper.

Then, using Black Heavy Gesso, I painted over the tissue paper.

I add some sprays of water while painting to squash and crease the tissue paper for texture and interest.
I pressed a white paper bag over the page to flatten and remove any excess colour. It left a cool print on the white paper bag and I reckon this might feature on another page soon!
I also used paper towel to flatted and dry the page.
Then I added Colour Paste in Snow White through a circle bubble stencil. I did this down the page.
Then I sprayed and splattered the page with Colour Shimmer Spray in Fire Engine.
To complete the background, I splattered with some Colour Spray in Roadbase. Sorry for the blurry photo.
With the same black Roadbase spray, I coloured some chipboard pieces.
I finished the chipboard by embossing with Colour Embossing Powder in Dusty Charcoal.

And here is my finished page. You can see how I layered more elements and embellishments to finish the page.
I included a Charms Creations heart in red and black. I stapled many of the elements to the page.
The Snow White paste looks silvery and shiny on the page.

Thanks for looking today!

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment