Thursday 29 November 2018

Let Your Dreams Take Flight by Suzy Loudon

Hello. Today's page I am dedicating my page to a friends very talented beautiful young daughter. She has won many first places in her young dance career.


To begin my layout I sprayed some white flowers with Punch & Bling Colour Shimmer Spray then left to dry.


While my Shimmer Spray was out I sprayed some lace with the Punch.


I embossed my title with Bling Embossing Powder. I did two coats to make it nice & thick.


My chipboards I started by painting with Heavy White Gesso.
I then embossed them with Bling Colour Embossing Powder. After heating it but before it set I quickly sprinkled Punch Colour Embossing Powder onto some areas. Then heat setting.


Here's a close up of my circle chipboards.


At this point I matted my photo with some paper & began assembling. I added some glitter & beads, some cheese cloth & flower stems for embellishments.
I then used the Clear Colour Shimmer Brush Marker on my white flowers.


I glued down some tiny chipboard letters before painting with my Gold Colour Shimmer Brush Marker.


And I was done.
Here's a few close ups.





Thanks for taking the time to look.
xxx Suzy




No comments:

Post a Comment