Friday 14 December 2018

Limited Edition, by Ros Aggett-Madley

Hi there. So happy you're joining me today for some Colour Blast love.


My page started with a little Colour Shimmer Dust in Midnight.  I've mixed this in with a bit of water and washed it across my page.  I also did a few splatters with the leftover mix.


Once this has dried I've taken some circle templates (bottle lids) and used these to stamp with some Black Heavy Gesso and White Heavy Gesso.




I have mixed water and Colour Shimmer Dust Paris and water coloured this onto the parts of the circles that are on the white card stock.




The circles on the midnight background have then been coloured with the Paris mix.  I let each one sit for a while and then using some paper towel, lifted the remaining colour. 


This has left a nice shimmery dark teal shade on the background.

You have to keep using clean sections of paper towel.  Otherwise you just end up transferring the colour instead of lifting it.


I've then used some paste with Colour Blast Stencil, That Way by Michelle Grant.


Popped on some messy journaling.



Added some cotton, gems and a title.






Hope you've been inspired.




No comments:

Post a Comment