Thursday 24 January 2019

Best Friends Forever by Suzy Loudon

Hello everyone. Today I'm sharing a bright summer layout...perfect for our hot summer days. 


To begin my layout I stamped flowers using the Michelle Grant Floral Delights 1 & 2 stamp sets with black Stazon Ink onto watercolour paper.


I then randomly painted them with Colour Artist Inks. I used Oasis, Mermaid, Lime, Slipper, Calypso & Cranberry. I didn't worry about going outside the lines as I was going to fussy cut them out.


I tore the edges of my paper before sticking it down onto black card.I then randomly stamped using the Michelle Grant Stardust Butterflies Stamp.


I then did some random paint strips using a big wet paintbrush in Oasis  Colour Artist Ink. Then on top with Mermaid Colour  Artist Inks.


I painted my title in Heavy Black Gesso.

I assembled my page adding some thread, die cuts and art stones. To finish off I sprinkled watered down Heavy Black Gesso.


A few close ups.




Thanks for looking.
xxx Suzy



No comments:

Post a Comment