Thursday 21 February 2019

Family by Suzy Loudon

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is doing well. 
Today I have a layout to share from my birthday family dinner last year. Some very fond memories, especially as our son left for Europe for nearly a year shortly after.


To begin with I spread Heavy White Gesso around with my palette knife.


I then used Love Colour Spray. 
First dropping it around on the Gesso. 
Then giving it a slight spray with water.
I then grabbed some scrap paper & scrunched it up (I was too lazy to get up & find some plastic), Using this I dabbed the colour around.
I then dried it with my heat gun & added a few more drops of the Love Colour Spray to add pockets of deeper colour.


I added my photos, layering with different heights of cardboard underneath. I then spread Heavy White Gesso through a stencil.


Using the All The Way Stamp Set I embossed around the page with Singin the Blues  Colour Embossing Powder.


Using the White Gesso I painted all my chipboards


I then embossed them with Steel, Singin the Blues, Lovely Lilac, Blush & Envy  Colour Embossing Powders.


I sprayed some cheese cloth with Sapphire Colour Spray & dried it gently with my heat gun.


Again using my Sapphire Colour Spray I sprayed some on my craft mat. I added some water & painted my flower. Adding more water with each flower making the flowers lighter as I went.


I put all my elements together adding some lace, micro beads & art stones.
Here are some close ups.





Thanks for looking.
xxx Suzy



No comments:

Post a Comment