Thursday 21 March 2019

Escape by Suzy Loudon

Hi everyone. You can find my latest layout on the Colour Blast Blog today.


To begin my layout I used Heavy White Gesso through a stencil.



I mixed up/activated some Navy  Colour Shimmer Dust with water. I made it quite strong/dark. Then using some cling wrap I dabbed it onto my page.

After activating some Midnight  Colour Shimmer Dust I dabbed it onto the bottom section with my cling wrap. Then very lightly over the blue.


Using my Bling Colour  Shimmer Spray I gave it a spritz. The unscrewed the top I splashed some splotches around.


I spread Just Blue  Colour Paste lightly through another stencil. Then lightly went over some of the blue with Dusty Charcoal   Colour Paste


Using the Compass Die I cut out some chipboard before painting it with Heavy Black Gesso.


I sprayed some cheesecloth with my spray I made up with Navy Shimmer Dust. Then dried it gently with my heat gun.



Using the Confidential Stamp Set I stamped around some tags & inked around the edges.


I painted my chipboard palm trees with Heavy Black Gesso before dabbing some Bling Colour Paste with my finger.



I embossed my little letters with Just Blue Colour  Embossing Powder. Once heat activated & before it set I sprinkled a small amount of Dusty Charcoal Colour  Embossing Powder  over the top. Then heat setting it. 


I forgot to take a photo, but I activated my Bling Shimmer Cube with water. Then brushed it over my title.I then put all my elements together finishing it off with some beads & micro beads.
Here are a few close ups.





Thanks for looking.
Don't forget to check out all  the other great projects.
xxx Suzy


No comments:

Post a Comment