Thursday 7 March 2019

Happy Days by Suzy Loudon

Hi everyone. I am back to share another layout with you.


To begin with I cut strips of black & white print paper. Then glued them down in a cross pattern on white card.


I activated some Duke Colour  Shimmer Dust with water.


I pipetted some onto my page. Then sprayed these spots with a squirt of water to spread around.


I tore around the edge of my page. Then grabbed another white card which I stamped around the edge then inked. The top page was then stuck down onto the backing card.


I painted my chipboard with Heavy Black Gesso.


Using my finger I dabbed some Just Blue  Colour Paste in a few areas on the chipboard.


First I embossed my title with Dusty Charcoal  Colour Embossing Powder. After heating it but before it set I quickly sprinkled some Just Blue  Colour Embossing Powder then heat set.


I activated my Just Blue Shimmer Cube with water before painting some white flowers.


Using my activated Duke  Colour Shimmer Dust I painted some white flowers. It had been a few days since I began so a lot of the water had evaporated so I put some onto my craft mat then added some water to dilute it a little. Once painted I dabbed the darker mix onto the edges of my flowers,


I sprayed some Road Base  Colour Spray onto some more white flowers.


After putting all my elements together I finished it off by adding some micro beads.


Here are a few more close ups.




Thanks for looking.
xxx Suzy



No comments:

Post a Comment