Friday 12 April 2019

Cheeky Pup by Michelle Henderson

Hi all, I'm back with a scrapbook page again, this is one I started the background for a while ago, but never finished - but I always come back to them eventually!

Here's a teaser for you 😁



I started by using my palette knife and silicon brush to spread some (a lot!) of Colour Paste in Singing the Blues over one corner and dragging it down. I wanted to add some Deep Water also so I made that a little heavier towards the top.







Next, I grabbed a texture stamp, and stamped into the paste, then on to the card to extend the colour.




Look how cool that is!



When that was dry (a few months later haha) I then got out some embellies - I coated the chipboard stars first with Heavy White Gesso, and then two coats of Snow White Colour Embossing Powder.





I had some watercolour paper diecuts, so I used Colour Shimmer Dust in Peacock and Candy to colour those...




I also painted some of the Peacock on the bottom corner, plus a little in the very top left corner.

Time to put it all together, add a few bits and pieces, and -




Thanks for visiting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment