Thursday 16 May 2019

Be The Exception by Suzy Loudon

Hi everyone. Today I have a layout to share using the Limited Edition Collection. Such a wonderful collection to work with...so many possibilities.


To begin my layout I tore the edges of my paper, I used 'Stand Out' from the Limited Edition paper range. I stuck it down onto 'Tough' from the Graffiti Grunge Collection. Then using the 'Unpredictable' Stamp from Limited Edition I did some random stamping.


I cut my paper 'Original' paper down & inked the edges for my photo mat. 


I used the frame from the 'Glorious' sheet to frame my photo.


On my first chipboard using my finger i dabbed on some Envy  Colour Paste. Whilst it was still wet I sprinkled on some Envy, Sienna & Stormy Weather  Colour  Embossing Powder then heat setting.


For my next chipboard I die a piece using the 'Hands Of Time' die. Then using Leather  Colour Pastedabbed some on. Then added Envy  Colour Embossing Powder & heat set.


My next chipboard piece I did the same process using Stormy Weather  Colour Paste. Then Envy & Sienna Colour Embossing Powder.


My last chipboard I used Leather & Stormy Weather & Steel Colour Paste before adding Envy, Sienna & Stormy Weather Colour Embossing Powder.


 Using the 'Unique' die I cut out with black card which I placed under my title which I cut out from the 'Exception' sheet. 


Using Sienna & Leather  Colour Shimmer Spray I coloured some muslin.


From here I assembled my elements adding metals, flowers & pearls. 
Here's a few close ups.





Thanks for looking.
xxx Suzy




No comments:

Post a Comment