Thursday 30 May 2019

Love by Suzy Loudon

Hi everyone. Today I share a layout of my daughters cute little mice. 


To begin with I tore the edges of my paper. I used "Free Spirit" from the Spread Your Wings Collection. I then stuck it down on some black card.


I activated my Shimmer Cubes by adding some water. I first painted my card with Apple Of My Eye (I die cut my grass using some packaging card that was a nice shiny card). Once dry I painted the tops with Envy. I then used Bling for highlights.


I painted my chipboards with Heavy White Gesso.


I once again activated my Shimmer Cubes. I painted my mice with Steel, Leather & Snow White.


Using Blush I coloured their noses. And Dusty Charcoal for their eyes.


Using Blush  Colour Embossing Powder I heat embossed my title.


Apart from my elements I only added a little hessian & their names. Keeping it very simple.
Here's a few close ups 




Thanks for looking.
xxxSuzy




No comments:

Post a Comment