Thursday 22 August 2019

Life Is Beautiful

Hello again. I'm back to share another layout.


To begin my layout today I decided to get my photo & matting ready first (plus I had no idea what I was going to do yet). I layered my papers with cardboard to give it different heights/layers.


Using the "All The Way" stamp I did some random stamping.


With the "Stardust Butterflies" stamp I added some more random stamping.


I put some Bling & Peach Nectar Colour Paste on my craft mat. Then picking up both with my spatula I spread it through my stencil.


I sprayed my chipboard with Road Base Colour Spray & left to dry.


I embossed some chipboard with Bling Colour Embossing Powder.


I sprayed some white flowers with Road Base Colour Spray.


I splattered some Cider Artist Ink. Then some Spice Artist Ink.


Before I started to stick everything down I unwound some black string then stuck everything on top.


Here's some close ups.





Thanks for looking.
xxx Suzy





No comments:

Post a Comment