Friday 18 October 2019

ACCEPT IMPERFECTION by Suzy Loudon

With Halloween nearly upon us I felt inspired to create something spooky. So here goes.


To begin with I tore up some print paper then using a clear gesso sealed the whole page.


Using the Imprinted A4 Stencil I spread Heavy White Gesso around the page.


I sprayed my page with water before dropping Spice & Cider Artist Inks. Tilting my page around I dried it with a heat gun, moving the ink around.


I did the same thing with Soot Artist Ink. As the water was sprayed it did slightly re-activate what was dried changing it all over again.


I watered down some Heavy Black Gesso & splattered it around before painting around the edges.


Using the Black Gesso I then painted some metal charms. I later rubbed some coloured rub on them to highlight.


Using Road Base Colour Spray I coloured some muslin & dried off gently with my heat gun.


Using Steel Embossing Powder I embossed some chipboard.


Then embossed my other chipboard with Dusty Charcoal Embossing Paper.


Using my Shimmer Pen I went over my black web die cuts.
Then it was time to put it all together & I'm done.



With the sale of Colour Blast Australia you can get to the new website via any of my above product links or here...  https://beearty.com.au/

Alternatively you can check things out on Facebook


Thanks for looking
xxx Suzy





No comments:

Post a Comment