Thursday 12 January 2017

Dream Big by Suzy Loudon

Hello. I'm back with my first blog for 2017. I can't believe we are already nearly 2 weeks in. Boy is time going fast. 
So for my first share for the year I have done a page for one of my sons using some cool Colour Blast products and some new 7 Dots papers.


To begin with I tore the edges of 7 Dots -Writers Block paper and added some tags.

I added some Colour Paste in Deep Water through a stencil.

I splashed some Colour Spray in Lagoon around the page.

I then splashed some Colour Spray in Road Base.

I thought it needed more colour so I added Colour Paste in Just Blue through a stencil.

I embossed my chipboard title twice using Colour Embossing Powder in Steel and Just Blue.
I heated the Just Blue Colour Embossing Powder long enough to quickly add some micro beads before it cooled/set.

I picked out some metals and heat embossed them a little with Colour Embossing Powder in Just Blue and Deep Water. Just make sure you don't touch them for a bit after heating as the metal gets really hot.

I covered the photo and sprayed Colour Shimmer Spray in Steel around the page (hard to see in the photo...sorry)

A few close ups.



Thanks for taking the time to look. 
Hope you feel inspired to play and create.
Till next time,
xxx Suzy


1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy your posts... such talent... you never cease to amaze me Suzy... :)

    ReplyDelete