Saturday 25 March 2017

Little Alice - Skai Mitchell

Hey Colour Blast fans...

Im popping to to share this sweet little layout of me at 3 years old going to my sisters christening.. I've always said I looked like a little Alice in Wonderland in my blue dress and this just find of fell together with the beautiful Cotton Candy Dreams collections from 7 Dots Studio's



I've used the Colour Shimmer Dusts in Cobalt to give it a moody and flowing background. I have applied a little of the dust to my page with a dry brush, and sprayed water directly to my page. Using a straw, blow it around to give it the flowing effect. 

Using my left over mixture of Shimmer dusts, I've painted some white flowers with it to co-ordinate with the layout. 


Using a stencil from the Cotton Candy range, I've applied some Colour Paste in Tangareen Dream.  I've applied it quite thickly, to give it a nice chunky texture.  


No comments:

Post a Comment