Wednesday 12 July 2017

Metallic Magic by Danielle Vertigan

The new colours are fabulous!
Sienna  Colour Paste is a gorgeous colour! The Copper finish is stunning.
Its quickly becoming a new favourite.

You will see from the layout it really is a show stopper and
dresses the page beautifully.
To get started I made my colour selection.
Sienna and Snow White
I'm using both the Colour Shimmer Sprays and the Colour Paste.
Starting with the Sienna Colour Paste I applied it through my chosen stencil.
I then Spritzed this using the Snow White Colour  Shimmer Spray, covering the area that would surround my photo.

Whilst waiting for the Colour Shimmer Spray to dry I used my
White Gel Pen to create a border.
I followed this by laying my photo down on the layout and
marking the corners.


Removing the photo from the page I began applying the
Snow White Colour Paste using the marking as a guide to create a photo border.


At this time I also added 2 smears of the Colour Paste.
To my top left and bottom right corners.
Once dry I spritzed the frame using the Sienna Colour  Shimmer Spray. 


Once dry I layered this with the Snow White Colour Shimmer Spray.


To embellish I kept it simple and used the white gel pen to add small circles and a few Journal details.
My last edition was a touch of bling with sequins.






I'm really enjoying how the texture behind the image simulates the waves.
The sheen and shimmer as always is stunning.
For all your Colour Blast Products head to
and enjoy shopping for your amazing goodies today.
Till next time
Danni




No comments:

Post a Comment