Thursday 28 April 2016

Card Series by Lynn Good

Hi there!!  Today I would like to share with you cards that I made using left over paper from my last layout and the Heartfelt Creations Stamps from the Winking Frog Collection.






This is the paper that I stamped with my stencil after the butterfly layout the I made earlier in the month.



I used Colour Blast Paste - Bling and a Kaisercraft Number Stencil over the entire paper


  I sprayed it with Colour Blast Shimmer Spray -  Envy & Lipstick.


I then cut it into four pieces and edged with Distress Ink Pine Needles.



I stamped the images onto cardstock and painted with watercolour paints, edge with distress ink and adhered to the numbered cardstock -  Add a couple of Kaisercraft bling stones and 4 cards are done :)  Here are close up photos of  the other three cards that I made







I have linked the products used below.

Thanks for stopping by and until next time.............
Happy Crafting :)







No comments:

Post a Comment